2 days seminar - People Management Skills
People Management Skills is a 2-day intensive course for young and aspiring managers. People management is about - to identify the role and responsibility of manager, to understand management concepts- management competence, management style and management functions, as well as acquiring practical management tools - prioritization, delegation and terms of enabling tasks and giving feedback.
- Manager`s role and responsibility
- Effective manager`s competencies
- Management functions
- Delegating and feedback provision
- Motivation and motivating
- Professional development tools
- Understanding and awareness of the manager`s role
- Assumption of responsibility
- Effective communication in work daily basis
- Ability to set priorities
- Ability to delegate and give feedback
- Orientation on development
Reviews of course visitors:
- The benefit is the whole course because it has a lot of fantastic information.
- I got a chance to find competences for improvement in myself.
- I gained approval for my vision of what should be a manager and what team to build around.
- I gained approval for feedback-building and how to build a successful team.
- The main thing I gained was understanding of the manager`s competencies. And I realized with what to start!
- Employee motivation, manager competency, leadership styles is what I will certainly take into account.
- Opportunity to personally invert, create and implement the development plan!
- Recorded 20 essential things, which I will use in future work.
- The whole program was perfectly made, everything was binding and useful.
Price: 398 EUR +VAT