Organization`s Strategy Definition
SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) is a well-known organizational strategy tool; however, it is not uncommon that the discussed work of the SWOT working groups remains on paper. The Swedish scientist Per Lind complemented this management tool by adding it importance and ability to influence the dimensions. It is now possible not only to define the strength and risks of your organization, but also to develop a specific action plan focusing on the fact that people in the company have influence on what is really important.
SWOT session work plan:
- overview of company's mission, vision and
- defining strengths and weaknesses,
opportunities and threats;
- assessment of the importance of each factor;
- the ability of the company to influence each
- determining the company's operational
priorities for the next operating period.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will structurally plan the future of your company together!